Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Agency Help

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

This type of request is a three step process. 

  1. Please complete as many fields in the form below as possible, required fields are noted.
  2. Please furnish  your date of birth and social security number. 
  3. PRINT and SIGN the generated form then mail it to our District office at 3535 Grandview Parkway, Suite 525  Birmingham, AL  35243.  You may fax it to: 205-968-1294

If you have additional correspondence that you feel would help to make your issue clearer, please send a COPY of that information.  Medical records are not necessary.

Option TWO

Download General Privacy Release form or the Immigration Privacy Release form depending on the type of assistance you are requesting. Fill out this form. To complete the request, Sign and Mail the form to the District Office

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Authorization Form

In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Congressman Gary Palmer authority to act on my behalf.

Your Information

  marks required fields of data.


What are these options?
This is to help the constituents that are hard of hearing or use a video phone alert us to that fact so we can use the proper technology when we need to call them. The default option “Voice” is a normal audible telephone.

Please print the necessary form, fill it out and sign it before mailing it to our District office: General Privacy Release form or Immigration Privacy Release form. We cannot proceed without your written authorization.